Jun 25, 2019

2 and 1/2 years

 
Two and a half years is a long enough break, don't you think?  LOL  What have I been doing during that time?

Well... I bought a new home, and with that there was moving and work to be done outside of school hours.  Then, our family got not one but TWO new additions...I have two new grandbabies six weeks apart.  Well...and life in general...

So, I'll be starting my twenty-second school year in the public school system in 2019-2020.  With the next school year, I am planning on changing up some things in my classroom.  I have taken some summer PD that has inspired me to try some new things.  I plan on sharing those things on my blog, so I hope you will check back to hear all about them.

I hope you enjoy the remainder of your summer...and I encourage you to think outside the box at ways you might reach your students better in the coming school year!

Chatterbox Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...