Jan 19, 2014

GOOD GOLLY GUM BALLS! It's the 100th Day!

Isn't it exciting when that 100th Day gets here!??!

One of my all time favorite books to read for the 100th Day is Lester Laminack's Jake's 100th Day of School.  If you don't have this book, then you need to get it for your collection!  Lester's words are always thoughtful in his stories, showing the care and compassion of others.  This book is always included in my 100th Day classroom celebration!
BUY THE BOOK HERE!


I just finished a new pack, "Let's Celebrate 100 Days" just in time for my classroom celebration coming up this week.  This pack comes with a cute "100 gumballs" craft!  When is your 100th day?  Head over to my TpT store if you are in need of some new ideas for your 100th Day.  You can check it out here.

100th Blessings,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...