Aug 4, 2012

August Currently

{click on pic to read}
So, I started back to school on July 25 {inservice} and had kiddos for the first time this past Wednesday.  Our school building is just a year old, and we are already bursting at the seams!  We keep getting kiddos daily...  So, yesterday afternoon our principal called an after school meeting.  We are getting two new teachers starting Monday...one in kindergarten and one in second grade.  So, some of the kiddos I had the past three days may not be in my class starting on Monday.  :(  We shall see how this plays out, as things are changing daily.  I am thinking that rezoning of schools will take place next year!  
Anyway, here is my August Currently.  Be sure to head over to Farley's to see what everyone else is currently doing.
 I'll be back soon to share more back-to-school happenings!
Back 2 School Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to add coffee to my back to school must haves! I don't even know how to survive without it anymore. I found you through the Linky and I am your newest follower. I remember when my school did the same thing, we kept growing and growing and gaining more teachers. Then this year we lost two Kindergarten teachers because of low enrollment.
    Mrs.G's Kindergarten in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your great blog through the Currently linky. A planner is also on my B2S must haves. I have an Erin Condren planner and I don't know what I would do without it! Good luck to you this school year! :)
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do laundry too! and I have been thinking a lot about getting a bike so my kids and I can go on bike rides together!! Hope everything works out well for your kiddos moving is hard but it's better to be in a smaller class!

    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bummer about enrollment. Our situation is similar, numbers keep going up too. We just got a part time teacher to help out, but that means more planning for me...I would just rather do it myself:( I hope you are enjoying second grade its such a fun age:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How did I miss coffee on my must-haves?? I hope that your situation works out well and your classroom evens out soon! Good luck!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...