May 1, 2012

Late to the Word Wall Party and FREEBIE






Jen over at The Teacher's Cauldron is hosting a Word Wall linky party...so I had to join in!







Well, this is my Word Wall at the BEGINNING OF THE YEAR...nothing there yet in this pic!  LOL
I would have taken a pic now to add but it is covered up due to state testing...we either have to take everything down or cover it up...I'm sure you have to do they same.
My Word Wall always takes on the theme that I choose for the year...this year it's OWLS.






Here is a FREEBIE for some Word Wall activities.  Hope you can use them!
Sorry I was late for the party...it's been crazy with TCAP.  Now, I'm off to check out everyone that is attending!  



Thanks, Jen, for a wonderful Linky Party!

*amendment*  Through Jen's linky party, I found that April over at Wolfelicious is hosting a Show Off Your Word Wall linky party...so OF COURSE I joined that too!
Thanks girls!!!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and for sharing your word wall activities. They look great. I'll be covering my word wall next week for the SATs. My word wall spans a whole wall and a 1/2. I should have started last week!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing and for the freebie! We are in TCAP mode too.


    Meagan
    oodlesofteachingfun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I now follow your blogs. :)

    ✿.。.☆♪♫*❤*Melly*❤*☆.。.✿

    staplersstrategies@gmail.com

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your's is sooo cute and I can't wait to read more! Of course this may have to wait just a few more days until the end of the school year. =)
    Bobbie

    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh - thanks for the freebie of ideas!! just what I needed - and why I started the linky!! Thanks rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just what I was looking for! Thank you so much!!!!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...