
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Building A Classroom Community
Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...
-
Today's post is about a convo at the teacher store and a way to win prizes in my contest! Yesterday was a girls' day for my besti...
-
Oh how I adore picture books. I can't even begin to tell you how many hours I have spent in bookstores such as Books-A-Million, Hasting...
-
It's another Linky Party...and Winners announced! Corinna at Surfin' Through Second is hosting a Classroom Theme Linky Party. S...

A "sundrop"! I love that.
ReplyDelete❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs
I'm your newest follower. I've never had a sundrop but have heard great things.
ReplyDeleteMichele
I just found you through the linky party!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Apples and ABC's
Hey Rebecca! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now too! I love your layout :) Don't forget to come back by my blog and enter the giveaway.... it ends tonight.
ReplyDeleteDirty Hands and Lesson Plans
Thanks for stopping by! I can't believe it's already May either, but I'm so glad.
ReplyDeleteRebecca, You are very talented. Thank God for devoted Teachers like you.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you and will be back to learn from you.
Blessings,
Audrey Z.