May 26, 2012

Rockin' Resources

Kelley at Teacher Idea Factory is hosting her first Linky Party.



The party is Rockin' Resources:  Thinks I Couldn't Live Without.
So here is my list of 5 things I count on all the time in my classroom!




1.  We use our CPS everyday!  The kiddos call them "clickers" and LOVE them!  I LOVE that I don't have anything to grade when I use these!  It does all the work for me!




2.  Brain Pop Jr.  Gotta LOVE Annie and Moby!  




3.  Elements of Reading:  Vocabulary
LOVE*LOVE  This is AWESOME...robust vocabulary, great motivational activities, colorful, realistic...Fab-U-lous program!  My kiddos beg for this!
You can read more about this program in one of my posts here.


4.  Teacher's Notebook

No explanation needed...you know exactly what I mean!  :)




5.  My classroom library

So, there are my TOP 5.  
What are yours?  
Head on over and link up at Kelley's linky party!
Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,

8 comments:

  1. Rebecca ... You are a doll! Thanks so much for joining. Your resources are rad! I so dig those "clickers" and I now have to get Brain Pop!

    Kelley "Forever Grateful" Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,
    I love teachers notebook too! Do you like your clickers? Our school has bought 2 different types, but there are always problems with them. Have you had any constant problems? I would like to get some for my class. I'm your newest follower.
    Alana
    Special Teaching in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. BrainPop is a MUST! Love your resources.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brain Pop is awesome. The kiddos love to do the quizzes at the end so they get to come up to the smartboard and participate. :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the third person to mention Brain Pop! I guess I should be checking that out next year!

    Your newest follower,
    Stephany
    primarypossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have clickers also, although yours are much cuter than ours! We have trouble with them connecting to Study Island at times which is a bummer since they already have all the quizzes. I also use them with Brain Pop, Jr. quizzes. What else do you use them for?

    Cynthia
    cvautrot@gilmerschools.com
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the idea of clickers! I am so jealous!!! Thanks for sharing your must haves.
    I'm a new follower:)
    Mrs. Sheehan
    learninginwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same vocabulary program - I love it and the kids adore it! We had a lot of fun using the vocabulary to write our own stories...I'll share the link below. I'm your newest follower - good luck in second grade!
    Laura
    Mrs. Castro's Class


    my guest post:
    http://thesecondgradesuperkids.blogspot.com/2012/06/guest-blogger-week-vocabulary-building.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...