Jan 24, 2012

What Are You Reading???

...Or rereading in my case!  I love anything by Isabel Beck, Debbie Diller or Debbie Miller!  I was looking through our teacher resource room the other day.  There were a few books that I personally own, so I pulled them back out.  I also picked up a couple from the teacher resource room to bring home.

What are you reading right now?
What are your favorites to revisit and read again?

Right now I'm rereading Debbie Diller's Practice With Purpose...and then Reading With Meaning by Debbie Miller.  Love these authors!!!
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to do the same thing...every morning I read a chapter from a teacher resource book. I am currently rereading Aimee Buckner's "Notebook Know-How." I am also reading "The Power of Words" for our school professional development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read A Place for Wonder: Reading and Writing Non-Fiction in the Primary Grades by Georgia Heard and Jennifer McDonough.

    I loved it. You can read what I thought on my blog if you are interested.

    http://highhillhomeschool.blogspot.com/2012/02/method-for-encouraging-writing.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...