Oct 23, 2011

While You Were Out

Now that the Cold and Flu season is upon us, be prepared for a day out of the classroom for either you and/or your students!  I know that while I'm away, I like to know what happened in my classroom so I created this little packet.  Your sub can record what you need to know on the teacher "While You Were Out" page.  There is also a student page for you to record what your student{s} missed while they were out.  There is even a page of incentives/rewards.  I hope you don't get sick, but if you do, maybe this can ease your mind a little while being out.  You can check it out here.

Chatterbox Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...