My creations are usually geared for older elementary students {3rd-5th}, so this is a bit off course for me.
Jun 9, 2012
What's Your Inspiration? FREEBIE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Building A Classroom Community
Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...
-
Today's post is about a convo at the teacher store and a way to win prizes in my contest! Yesterday was a girls' day for my besti...
-
Oh how I adore picture books. I can't even begin to tell you how many hours I have spent in bookstores such as Books-A-Million, Hasting...
-
It's another Linky Party...and Winners announced! Corinna at Surfin' Through Second is hosting a Classroom Theme Linky Party. S...

Oh, that is so cute! Love that your granddaughter can recite her nursery rhymes! So important. And I am sure she is super smart. :)
ReplyDeleteLori
Conversations in Literacy