Feb 4, 2012

What I Love!

Funky In First Grade is hosting a "What I love" Linky Party.  I just had to join!

First, here I am with my VALENTINE!
This year on Valentine's Day, we celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary.  We have been most blessed in our 25 years of marriage!

Now...on to my "What I Love" for the Linky Party...

So, what do you love?  I'm heading over to visit all the other party go-ers to see what they love!
Chatterbox Blessings and Love,

10 comments:

  1. Love that you added a photo of you and your "love"! Way to go on 25 years!! Thanks for visiting me earlier too!

    Mary Beth
    Run Teacher, Run

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you found my blog. I am following you too. I can't believe, i didn't find you sooner. I love all your ideas.

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We just celebrated our 25th anniversary in December! I'm loving your blog. I'm your newest follower.

    ❤First Grade Delight❤
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw - how wonderful!!!! I can't wait to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower too! Don't you just love linky parties? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I would love to go to London one day.

    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I am so jealous! I wish we had a screened in porch! Congratulations on 25!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to teach reading too! Thanks for being one of my new followers!

    Tiffany

    For the Love of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so cute, Rebecca. I love your wedding picture!
    I'm now a follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you referring to Gatlinburg, TN? If so, I do not leave to far away from Gatlinburg!

    ~Meagan~

    oodlesofteachingfun

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...