Jul 21, 2014

Boxes. Boxes. EVERYWHERE!

So, at the end of the year, I found out that I would be moving to fourth grade for the 2014-2015 school year.  Since I had just had my car accident...I had to have others help me move to my new room...
Today, we began inservice...and I walked into....
THIS!
And THIS!
And THIS!!!
Now...REWIND...
I was so ahead of the game for this year....planning a CiRcUs theme for my second graders...
made purchases, printed posters, banners, nameplates...etc.  
THEN I found out about the move to fourth grade....
SO... 
I racked my brain all summer on my new fourth grade theme...
thinking Circus might be a bit immature for them...but I couldn't make up my mind...
But tonight...I think I have it...
DRUMROLL PLEASE............
My new class theme will be Hollywood/Movies...  I've already started finding a ton of stuff!  We have all day Wednesday and Thursday in our classrooms...NO meetings...Yay!  I can't wait to get started on my new fourth grade classroom!
Well...what theme are YOU using this year???
Back To School Blessings,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...