Dec 26, 2013

Thirteen For '13!

Time for another LINKY PARTY.  This one sounds like such fun...so of course, I had to join!
Hadar, Traci, and Kristin have joined up to host this one!

So here are my 13 moments of 2013 that I thought were noteworthy...

#13

FROZEN...
I love Disney movies because of our precious grandgirl...and we love spending time with her...and she, my hubby, and I saw it at the drive in...and we LOVE the drive in...so I think that's why I'd say it's my favorite! 

#12

I participate in blog events with my teacher blog, and my personal blog.  This was one event that was insanely awesome...everything Andrea touches turns to exquisite . . .  beautiful . . . simply lovely!
And this event was all of the above!  My creations aren't quite up to Andrea's talent . . . I sure learned a lot to maybe get there one day!

#11

Puckett's Grocery
Yum-O
And it just so happens that both of my sons recently played there . . . they are the ones on both ends.

#10

The Title I Conference was held at the Opryland Hotel.
It was awesome . . . 
and we had so much FuN . . .
The HIGHLIGHT was hearing Harry and Rosemary Wong !

#9
We are going to DISNEY WORLD in the spring, baby!
ALL of us...my son, daughter-in-love, grandgirl, my DIL's parents, her brother with his girlfriend, her aunt, uncle, cousin, my hubby and me!  I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!


#8
I adore Patricia Polacco, so this was by far my FAV classroom activity. . .







#7
My POLAR ExPrEsS post is my most favorite . . . 
Such a MaGiCaL time HERE !

And of course, one of my favorite posts is the one on Patricia Polacco . . . HERE

#6
I found this at the flea market.  I'm painting it, adding ribbons, and creating a OOAK carousel horse for my sweet grandgirl!

#5


Of course to a cabin in the Smoky Mountains!

#4


For Mother's Day, hubby got us tickets to see MY FAV GUYS...Impractical Jokers!
LOVE *LOVE* LOVE them!

#3
Our beautiful grandgirl, "Ariel", on Halloween.

#2
Eat healthy.  Exercise.  Lose Weight! Stick to it. Believe that I can do it!

#1
*FAITH*
I have FAITH in my savior...my family...my friends.
When it comes to personal goals, I need more FAITH that I can do it!

So there's my...
So what's your 13 for '13???

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I also love Polacco books. :)
    As I was reading your post my husband said "Another teacher who loves Disney as much as you... Shocking"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Frozen is on my must do list for tomorrow! I hope you will be sharing "after" pictures of your vintage horse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this, Rebecca. Your Polacco activity looks amazing! I hope you will share pictures when the hourse is painted and be-ribboned! Wishing you a "magical" 2014!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stuff! The classroom activity looks awesome!

    ~Lucy Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Polacco activity! And that cabin the mountains looks so cozy! I'd love to do something like that for Christmas one year. And I know you are looking forward to going to Disney World, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little carousel horse is going to be beautiful!!
    Happy New Year!

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...