Jun 26, 2013

Whole Brain Teaching Pack...FREEBIE!!!

Have you heard of "Whole Brain Teaching" before, and wonder what it is?  If you have being reading my blog for a while, you know that I am a huge proponent of it!  So I decided I'd create a "Whole Brain Teaching" pack for those of you that are interested!  There is an explanation page for each item, however, if you have any questions about anything, just ask it in the comment box, and I'll answer the best I can!

So if you are interested in this freebie...just click on the pic below...
Many Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I hope you can use it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing! I just went to a PD on whole brain teaching last week and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture says page isn't available.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...