Jun 5, 2012

Choosing A Classroom Theme

I always love the summer time because I can really give a lot of thought to my next year's classroom theme.    





Some of my favorites that I've done over the years are...

DOGS
OCEAN
CAMPING
JUNGLE
COWBOYS



Last year, I did owls.  While they were cute, it really wasn't a great theme to work around because I like to go all out for my classroom theme.  Out of my favorites, it has been longer since I have done Cowboys/Western...so that helped me make my decision on next year's theme.



Cowboys/Western Theme it is!
I have SO MUCH planned for this theme!  The kiddos are gonna LOVE it!
Stay tuned, because I am working on lots of stuff to share with you soon!

Yee-Haw!

8 comments:

  1. Love the western theme.
    I just made these labels using burlap paper.
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Burlap-Mega-Pack-Over-170-classroom-labels

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cute! I can't wait to see some pictures!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I loved doing a Circus theme this year! "We don't clown around..." "We are nuts about..." They just kept coming hehe!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    PS If you haven't already joined my giveaway I would love to have you join!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! I Circus theme would be awesome!!! I'll go right over to your giveaway! I'll be having a giveaway soon too, so check back soon!

      Delete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...