May 13, 2012

Summer Bucket List Linky Party


Hadar, Teri, and April are hosting a FUN linky party!
So, here's my Bucket List for summer...

*TEACHER STUFF*

Attend Common Core training



Getting LOTS of goodies added for my Members at Teacher's Chatterbox!
Come take a peek if you aren't a member yet!

*FITNESS*
Getting a walking routine established and implemented again!

*FAMILY AND FRIENDS*
 
Enjoying the Drive-In with my hubby!

LOTS of fetch and playing with this sweet girl!

Spending time with my precious granddaughter...books, songs, picnics, dollies, dress-up, swimming, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, etc. etc. etc...anything she wants Gramma to do!!!  :)

Family Time!!!

Junking with my bestie!



Also, playing Bunco with the Babes!


Repainting this GREAT cabinet I just got using Annie Sloan chalk paint!
THE BEST paint!!! 
*ammended* {NOT to get confused with chalkboard paint} :)

So what's on your bucket list this summer?
Head on over to the linky party and share with us!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you wonderful mothers out there!
Missing my Mom even more today!
I am SO BLESSED to be the Mom of two awesome sons and a beautiful daughter~in~love, and Gramma to the BEST GRANDGIRL in the world!

Summer Dreamin',

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the cabinet when you are finished. Hope you will share :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower:)

    Tammy
    http://theresourcefulapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! :) I'm your newest follower. Love that cabinet. Can't wait to see it when it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute. I just came by to see your summer bucket list. I plan to learn more about Common Core this summer as well. I keep finding more and more ideas to add to my list each blog I click on via this linky. I might have to extend summer just to get everything done :)

    Take care,
    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try chalkboard paint!! Can't wait to see it!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned the hard way that some chalkboard paint needs primer. Just check before you start. Your blog is so cute! Love the fitness plan!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is great! I haven't come by in awhile so I have lots of stalking to catch up on! =)

    Your fur baby is adorable!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...