May 30, 2012

My Obsessions


Bonnie at Living A Wonderful Life is hosting her first Linky Party!  And since there are things that I really love ... Ok, I'll admit it... that I am really obsessed with, I just HAD to join!
So, here are the things I am obsessed with {not in any particular order}



Anything shabby chic...vintage...cream color
Big ruffly flowers like peonies!
vintage millinery flowers...YUMMMMMMMMY goodness!
Mochas {raspberry mochas and peppermint mochas are two of my favs!}
My sweet doggy, Maggie Bleu!
Anything CARAMEL!!!!!!!

Drawing my own clip art graphics!

PINK and AQUA!
Vintage dollies, stuffed animals, 
more pink and aqua decorations for our sweet granddaughter's bedroom when she visits us!

And my latest obsession!
Impractical Jokers...LOVE THESE GUYS!!!
Check out what others are obsessed with...here...and maybe you will want to join in!

12 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE fam of Impractical Jokers. My favorite is Joe, but I love them all!!!
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe has no shame! lol I like him too, and I really like when Sal gets tickled!

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog through the linky party and became your newest follower :) What program is that you're using for clip art? I think it'd be so much fun to try to make my own.... I don't know how it would turn out (lol), but it'd be fun to try :) Have a great Thursday!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, When I had a PC I used Corel Paint Shop Pro X. When I got my Mac, it was hard to find a program compatible. I finally found iDraw and Eazy Draw. They are pretty good, but not as good as the Corel. If you use a PC, I'd go with that!

      Delete
  3. I Love blue and pink as well! And, you draw your own clip art?? You go girl!! Im glad there are ppl in this world with artistic abilities because I was definitely shafted on those traits!

    Jess
    mrsjwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, well you are sweet. I am better at pixel drawing, but that isn't the best for using in worksheets, etc.

      Delete
  4. Hmm caramel sounds good right now!! I might have to get out of my pjs and get some!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I've been in my PJ's all day some days too! :) I love the summer! :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for joining the linky! I ♥ all things caramel too...yumm! How awesome that you design your own clip art?! Amazing!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really enjoyed this linky party!
      Thanks again for hosting!

      Delete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...