Mar 4, 2012

FREEBIE TIME!!!

I have a FREEBIE for y'all tonight!  And once I get to 200 followers, I'll have a bundle of goodies for you all!

Here's a little symmetry workpage and mini poster.
I hope you enjoy!  
If you are looking for more wonderful goodies, come check out Teacher's Chatterbox.  For a membership fee of $5 {for 3 months} or $10 {for 6 months} you have access to a bunch of cute stuff!!!


I just uploaded original clip art of that cute little pig we all love!


I have also uploaded a cute 8 page symmetry booklet.

Wishing you all a lovely week!
Chatterbox Blessings,

3 comments:

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...