Jan 14, 2012

Sending Some Love

Do you remember the devastating tornado that ripped through Joplin, MO eight months ago?  So many lost everything!  Can you imagine your school being demolished with nothing left?  That's what these teachers are dealing with.  I can only imagine how devastated I'd be! 

I just LOVE teachers!  They are so giving, and are there for their fellow teachers!  DeeDee over at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten is throwing a linky party for the teachers of Joplin.  I have sent several of my products from my TN store for teachers there in Joplin.  You are welcome, and I encourage you to do the same!  

If you would like to join, and send some love to these teachers, head over to DeeDee's for the information and link up with us!

Love and Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...