Dec 14, 2011

Paper Garland FREEBIE

I recently saw this idea somewhere, so I thought I'd try my hand at creating paper garlands. Here's what to do...

Print the worksheets that you'll find at the end of this post and have students color them.

Fold accordion-style.


Cut around each frame leaving each frame attached to the next one at the dotted line. 

Tape or glue the two garland strips together.
Make as many copies and continue to attach as many as you want {according to the length you desire}.
{remember it will be colorful after the kiddos color it!}

So, here are the FREEBIES for ya!  Some are made with colored graphics, so just assemble.
Enjoy!






Chatterbox Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...