Sep 26, 2011

WOW! A Second Blog Award?


I couldn't believe I received another blog award!  What a great surprise to see a comment from Patti at "A Series of 3rd Events".  Thank you so much for choosing me!  I am truly humbled and honored.

So now comes the hard part...picking JUST 15 blogs!  There are so many blogging teachers out there that share their passion for teaching and wonderful ideas with all of us!  So, here are the Award Rules...

*Thank the person who gives you the award.  Link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself.
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

So before I tell you my 15, I need to share 7 things about me...

1.  I am a Gramma to a precious little girl named Kennedy Grace.  She'll be two next month.  There's nothing like being a Gramma!
Sorry, had to do it!  :)

2.  I love anything vintage or antique.  I LOVE to decorate our home!
3.  Our yellow Lab, Maggie Bleu, is my baby!  The first thing I do when I get home from work {after I put my purse and bag down} is play fetch with her.  She even sleeps in bed with us.  Yeah, she's spoiled!
Ooops...I did it again!  ;)

4.  I LOVE flavored coffees and cappuccinos! 
5.  I love watching The Bachelor /The Bachelorette!  Hey, it's just mindless TV!!!
6.  I've been blogging at my personal blog for almost 4 years.  You can visit here.
7.  I'm obsessed with England, and more so after my trip to London in 2003!  I dream of living in an English cottage which I know will never happen, but a girl can dream.  Right?

Ok, so with that said.  Here are my picks...


Be sure to drop by these awesome blogs!
Thanks again Patti!

We'll Chat Soon,

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome Rebecca! You really deserve it. I also grabbed your button as well!
    Patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the honor!! Your blog is great. I'm glad you presented me with the award so that I could find yours!!! :)
    Thanks, Nancy

    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rebecca! I appreciate you nominating my blog!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi congrats on your award!! I am a new follower!!

    Miss J @ Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Maggie Bleu is adorable. I'm a proud owner of a yellow lab too.

    Denise

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO MUCH for recognizing my blog with this award, Rebecca! I'm TRULY flattered that a teacher would find the after school activities I'm doing with my son to be worthwhile. To see who I'm passing it on to, visit: http://deceptivelyeducational.blogspot.com/p/blog-awards.html. THANKS AGAIN! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...