Sep 17, 2011

Perhaps You Know Me Already...

I'm no stranger to Blog Land, and definitely not to the internet world!  Actually, I have been blogging for almost four years over on Our Back Porch. If you enjoy decorating with wonderful vintage finds then you might want to stop by there and take a peek.  For almost six years, I have been creating online teacher goodies at Alpha Apple {my very first ever website that's still going!}  Maybe you've even seen the graphics that I create at Whimsical Beginnings.  Or maybe you hang out at ProTeacher too, and share lots of ideas with other teachers.  {My screen name is Becca4}.  So perhaps you know me already.  If not, I hope we can get to know each other through my new teaching blog, The Teacher's Chatterbox. 

 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...