Sep 25, 2011

An Award For Me??? OMG!!!

Oh My Goodness!  I can't believe it!  Imagine my surprise when I received a message from the sweet Melissa at Teaching Fashionista telling me she had an award for me!  I am so humbled and honored.  Thank you so much, Melissa!

                 This is what the award is all about:
                                        I Heart Your Blog  Award: (so sweet I had to share)
A dear friend of mine taught me a profound lesson several years ago when she shared her personal mantra, 
"There Is Only Love". Since then, I have realized that by adopting this mantra in my own life, I have changed my whole approach to everything I experience. That being said, as a total newbie to the teacher's blogging world, I discovered this gold mine of amazingly creative and talented teachers out here in cyber space. There are so many of you spreading the teaching Love around the globe by sharing your ideas and experiences. I just had to create a blog award to celebrate those of you who have touched my heart and inspired me, increasing my LOVE of teaching.
 Thank you for sharing your talent with   the world! 
  (OK, I keep finding soooo many of you to love!!!)
Rules:
1. Give the "I Heart Your Blog "Award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.
2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.
3. When you receive the award,
copy and paste the graphic onto your                                               
 blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you.  4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "Heart Your Blog" Award on your Top 10.  MY TOP TEN:




   (Wow!  This was hard!  And these are in no particular order.)

    Krazy About Kiddos






One Happy Teacher



Cooperative Learning & Other Classroom Resources






3rd Grade's a Hoot







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am your newest follower. I hope you will visit my blog.

    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...