Jul 8, 2014
I'm Back....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Building A Classroom Community
Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...
-
Today's post is about a convo at the teacher store and a way to win prizes in my contest! Yesterday was a girls' day for my besti...
-
It's another Linky Party...and Winners announced! Corinna at Surfin' Through Second is hosting a Classroom Theme Linky Party. S...
-
Oh how I adore picture books. I can't even begin to tell you how many hours I have spent in bookstores such as Books-A-Million, Hasting...

So sorry to hear about you accident and losing your dog - both very traumatizing. Congrats. On the new job. Glad to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Susan! The accident was a hit and run but they caught the guy. Our sweet Maggie Bleu doesn't hurt anymore but we miss her so much...It hurts. I was in third grade for 14 years then in second grade for 2. I'm excited about my new venture in fourth! Thanks again for posting!!! Have a blessed day!
ReplyDelete