Jan 25, 2012

One Teacher's Trash...

...is another teacher's treasure!

Looky what I found!  

I'm so excited!  I found this awesome Theater/Store/Post Office last Saturday...for $25!  I set it up this afternoon after the kiddos left for the day.  They are going to be SO excited tomorrow when they see it!  A few years ago, I rescued a table top theater from a teacher's trash.  It's been well-loved, but this one is much bigger!  Not only can the kids use my ever-growing puppet collection...

but they can use it as a math center {store} 

or a post office...I'm thinking something with our bucket-filler buckets.

So, do you rescue items from other teachers, as well???  If so, I'd love to hear about your Trash to Treasure{s}!

Chatterbox Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...