Jun 29, 2012

Fabulous Find Friday



One of my 2nd grade teammates has recently started selling Thirty One on the side.  OMG!  These will be my very first Thirty One products, and I'm super excited!  This large utility tote was a special this month.  It is originally $35 but if you spend $35 you get it for $10!  Yay!  This is the pattern that I ordered for me.

This awesome organizer utility tote is fabulous.  A teacher friend has one of these and it is amazing.  I got mine in the pink lotsa dots {which was just a June special}.  I got one of the large utility totes {first pic} for my daughter-in-love in this swirls pattern.

They are suppose to be here next week.  I can't wait to start getting things organized for school!  I'd love to hear about any of the Thirty One products that you have, and how you like it.

*And sorry that I posted two times today...EEEKK!*  I had already posted before I saw this linky party. 

Be sure to head over to Fun In Room 4B to see what fabulous finds others have found.  And be sure to go to my previous post to enter my Name My Cowboy Contest!



14 comments:

  1. I became a 31 rep for the intro package:) It was such a good deal and the products are so amazing! I especially love my organizing utility tote. I put a file holder inside of it and it helps out Big Time! Here is a post with a picture of it:
    http://www.learninginwonderland.com/2012/06/things-i-cant-live-without-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I went and checked it out, and became a follower. :) Thanks for following my blog!

      Blessings,
      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up! I love 31! I have the pattern at the top, but a smaller size, and love it!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This linky party is fun, Elizabeth. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh so funny because I just got my $10 large utility tote in the mail yesterday!!! I got the black and white pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got an organizing utility tote back during spring break. I'm still excited everytime I see it! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm your newest follower. I love Thirty one bags I bought cute green and blue one last month. I have nominated youforOneLovely blog come on over and pick it up. Thanks forstoppingby.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Thirty One products. I don't have any yet for school, unless you count my purse that travels with me there. :) I love my purse and the different purse skirts. I have a smaller catch all that I use for my boys' toys. For Christmas we also gave all the family ladies small make up kit size ones.

    Thanks for coming over to visit me at my blog today!
    Emily
    www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me again! I'm your newest follower!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Emily! I'm your newest follower too! :)

      Delete
  7. I sell 31 as well. I love all their stuff! I don't think I could choose a favorite item or pattern. I love them all. :) Thankd for following my blog! I'm your new follower, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This could be dangerous having my teacher friend across that hall that sells 31! I'm sure there are many 31 purchases in my future! All of the patterns are wonderful...and sooo many items to choose from. Thanks for following me! :)

      Delete
  8. That bag is so cute! I need to get me one of these ;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you right back!

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...