Oct 31, 2011

Smells Good Enough To Eat!

After work today, I swung by Office Max for some chart paper.  No matter what I go there for, I always find myself down the markers aisle!  

Today, I picked up these yummy little markers by Mr. Sketch.  


I say yummy because they have the most wonderful scents...cherry, cinnamon, mint, raspberry, mango...just to name a few.  They smell good enough to eat...or at least lick!  bwahahahaha!  They also had a sale... buy one, get one 50% off.  I can't wait to use these yummies at school!

Chatterbox Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...