Sep 18, 2011

Love Love Love These!

I've been blog bouncing today...and looky what I found.


I found this idea at Sunny Days in Second Grade.  Denise had found it on Pinterest...so of course, I had to repin it!  Feel free to do so as well!  What a great way to keep dice from flying across the room during a game!  So simple and SO CLEVER!  Thanks for bringing that to our attention, Denise!


Who doesn't adore STICKY NOTES!  OMG this is the coolest tut on creating your own!  Check out Kristen's tutorial at Ladybug's Teacher Files.  
AWESOME!  

Enjoyed our chat,

1 comment:

  1. I really love that dice trick as well!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from others! Thank you so much for leaving a comment!

Building A Classroom Community

Classrooms are actually communities...after all, educators and students spend a lot of time there together....at least seven hours, five...